The health and safety of our employees and the customers we serve are of the utmost importance. At Evolve, we continue to track the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and monitor developments. Following the guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), and state and local authorities, we are confident in the precautionary steps we have taken and the response plans we have in place.
As of June 1, 2020, Evolve’s Banking and Financial Centers will open to customers by appointment only to conduct essential business. Our Personal Bankers remain available and ready to help you via telephone or at our drive-thru locations during normal business hours.
- Customers will go through a health check process before their appointment.
- Customers will be asked to use hand sanitizer, wear a mask inside our lobbies and practice social distancing during appointments.
- Evolve employees will also be wearing masks at all times.
- Regular disinfecting with a CDC approved cleaning agent will be completed in our lobbies several times throughout the day.
Our goal is ensure that you can conduct business quickly and easily as well as receive the best in class customer service you depend on.
Have confidence that you can bank virtually anywhere, anytime 24/7 with online and mobile banking via our app or by clicking on “Log In” in the upper right hand corner of this page.
- If you haven’t already, download the Evolve Mobile Banking App, where you can check balances, transfer funds, pay bills and view your account history. It also offers mobile deposit, allowing you to deposit a check from anywhere at any time.
- You can always use our 24/7 automated account inquires line at 888.885.9876 or to speak directly with Customer Service call 866.395.2754 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm CT.
Should you need cash, you can use any of our free ATMs, the cashback feature when you checkout at many locations and of course any ATM on our supported networks.
If you’ve been affected by COVID-19 and need help with your account please contact us to discuss how we might be of assistance. We will review your situation with you and may have a solution that fits your needs.
It is important to remember that we will NEVER contact you directly and ask for your personal or account information that is already on file. If you receive a suspicious call or text message, please contact Evolve using the phone number on the back of your card.
- Customer Service: 866.395.2754 (M-F 8:30am-5pm CT).
- To report a lost or stolen Evolve Debit Card call 866.546.8273 (24 hours a day/7 days a week).
- To report a lost or stolen Evolve Credit Card call 800.883.0131 (24 hours a day/7 days a week).
- See the Federal Trade Commission’s advice for consumers to protect yourself from scams.
SBA Loan Assistance
For the latest information regarding the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) click here.
For information regarding the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), please check back and we will update information as it becomes available from the SBA or email us at: SBACovidHelp@getevolved.com or call us at: 833.954.1547. Just as soon as we receive guidance from the SBA, we will be prepared to assist you with your request.
Evolve’s Ongoing Commitment
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will provide any updates via email as well as on our website and social media outlets.
While the actual impact of the Coronavirus is unknown at this time, Evolve has proactively reviewed our business continuity plans and do not anticipate any scenario that would impede our ability to service our customers. We have prepared and tested our readiness and capacity to respond to scenarios like this.
Evolve’s strategically located datacenter is structured to provide uninterrupted service during natural disasters and incidents like the Coronavirus outbreak. Our Customer Service Department that you depend on, remains fully staffed and we expect no disruption in support. We believe we are well equipped to respond to the possible impact with operational redundancies, a customer-focused team and proven business continuity plans.
Helpful hints for you and your family to stay healthy:
Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Throw used tissues in a lined trash can; immediately wash your hands.
- Soap and water should be used preferentially if hands are visibly dirty.
Clean your hands often.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 60 to 95% alcohol, covering all surfaces of your hands and rubbing them together until they feel dry.
- Soap and water should be used preferentially if hands are visibly dirty. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Germs are often spread when a you touch something that is contaminated with germs and then touch your eyes, nose, or mouth. Moreover, you will potentially spread germs if you touch your eyes, nose or mouth and then touch something else.
Our entire leadership is focused on the Coronavirus issue and the wellbeing of our employees and customers. If you are experiencing any symptoms please seek medical attention immediately and follow your medical professional’s directions.
If you have any questions please contact Customer Service: 866.395.2754 (M-F 8:30am-5pm CDT).
We appreciate your business and thank you for making Evolve your financial partner of choice.