- Founded Evolve Financial Group, Inc. (EFG) in January of 2004 and serves as President and Chief Executive Officer.
- 20 years served as an Officer and Director of First Mercantile Trust Company (FMTC), a state chartered non-depository financial institution managing pension and profit sharing assets exceeding $3 billion
- Served as President, CEO and a Director of the firm
- During his tenure at FMTC, Mr. Lenoir led the firm through a period of unprecedented growth
- Designed a series of initiatives to spur growth that transformed FMTC from simple provider of third-party financial products to producer of proprietary financial products marketed through an independent national network of financial service professionals
- In 2002, FMTC's web site was chosen by DALBAR, Inc., the nation's leading financial-services market research firm, as one of the best web sites for participants enrolled in defined contribution plans
- Lead FMTC to become one of only six of 31 firms to receive an "excellent" rating in the DALBAR analysis
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from the University of Memphis