Local governments are frequently faced with the demands of increasing services while at the same time dealing with tax revenue challenges. They are now looking for creative ways to accelerate their tax revenues without incurring additional debt or raising taxes on their community. The most beneficial solution local governments are adopting is the sale of delinquent tax assets which provides immediate revenue.
Evolve’s Community Funding Division purchases and finances real estate tax receivables for local governments. This innovative and cost-effective method provides governments a way to balance its budget when other options may not be readily available.
Community Funding provides these municipalities the ability to:
- Receive immediate cash for delinquent taxes.
- Provide certainty of cash flow to improve future budgeting.
- Increase revenues without having to raise taxes or increase public debt.
- Secure funding for schools, police, fire and public health.
Community Funding provides the most unique and economical programs for our local government partners by:
- Analyzing the portfolio of taxpayer liens and receivables.
- Monitoring the portfolio for status.
- Updating the portfolio for payment and adjustment activity.
- Reconciling the portfolio with the help of the government entity.
Community Funding has the expertise to effectively ensure that your community has partnered with the preeminent team in the tax lien business.
Debra Gates, CPA – Managing Director
Debra Gates, Managing Director of Community Funding, is responsible for the research, analysis and purchase of real property tax receivables. Debra’s qualifications span over 30 years of managing government operations, including the collection of almost $20 billion in local government tax receivables.