WHY CHOOSE PHYSICIANS CAPITAL?
We offer commercial loans for physician buy-ins and business equity loans, starting at $50,000. The loans are secured by your ownership in the surgical center or hospital. As a cash-flow lender, our lending decision is based predominantly on the financial performance of the center, and repayment is made directly from the physician’s distribution.
There are two questions we hear time and again from prospective physician-owners.
1. Is this a good investment?
2. Can I get the money?
The answer to both questions is a resounding yes. Buying an ownership position in an ASC, surgical specialty center or hospital is a great investment. Well-managed ASCs, surgical centers and hospitals produce cash-on-cash returns of more than 20% each year, while most conventional investment instruments return less than 7% in today's market. Compare and see why investing in a physician-owned center is a wise financial move. And that’s before you factor in the added revenue derived from an increase in procedures.
If your buy-in meets 4 criteria, you most likely can obtain the loan from Physicians Capital.
- Center has multiple doctors
- Center has attractive profit margin
- Buy-in multiple in reasonable
- Prospective physician-owner has an acceptable credit history
“Buying into an ASC is by far the best financial decision I have made in my medical career.” - W. Shell, M.D.
The loan process and the repayment process are streamlined and hassle-free.
To apply for a loan:
File your application including financial statement, recent tax return and CV. The center administrator provides the center’s business information. You should know within days whether or not you’ve been approved.
To repay the loan:
- Opens an Evolve bank account.
- Center sends your distribution direct deposit to that account.
- Principal and interest payments are deducted each month and you receive the balance immediately.
- The loan term is typically 5 – 7 years.
- Closing and legal fees rolled into loan amount - $0 cash upfront.