At Evolve Bank & Trust, we assist a diverse group of individuals with the achievement of their goals. Our commitment is to provide a higher standard of care and individualized attention to our clients. Our mission is to deliver trust services to both individuals and businesses under the watchful supervision of experienced trust professionals operating in a “client first” environment.
We at Evolve believe a team approach is the best way to achieve clients’ goals. To that end, we concentrate on providing the highest level of trust administration services. We do not exclude but work with the client’s investment, financial and insurance professionals as well as their accountants and attorneys.
We realize this is not the traditional approach taken by Corporate Trustees in providing trust services. The “norm” is to focus on the investment management of the clients’ assets while providing administrative services. While this approach certainly has its place, we at Evolve, believe our approach of “inclusion” provides a great benefit to the client and his or her family not only on an ongoing basis but especially during highly stressful and/or uncertain times when continuity and security as well as a high level of expertise is needed.
Evolve Bank & Trust provides a wide array of Personal Trust Services to clients throughout the United States.
Personal Trust Administrative Services include:
- Personal Trusts (revocable and irrevocable)
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Charitable Remainder and Lead Trusts
- Co-Trustee Services
- Custodial Accounts for Individuals, Fiduciaries and Corporations
- Generation Skipping Trusts
- Insured Deposit Program
- Estate Settlement Services
- IRA and IRA Pass-Thru Trusts
- Asset Protection Trusts
By designating Evolve as Trustee, the following benefits will be provided:
- Professional knowledge and expertise in the administrative complexities of trusts
- Professionals with the time, expertise and resources which may provide better results than an individual trustee
- Accurate reporting with periodic statements
- Regulated and monitored by government agencies and thereby held to a higher standard than individual trustees
- A perpetual lifespan, while individual trustees must designate successors in the event of death, incapacitation or incompetence
- Objectivity, reducing pressure on a family
- Application of industry accepted practices
- Professional liability insurance to protect the investor from the negligence, fraud or bad judgment of an individual fiduciary