The B&I Loan Program is made available through the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) guaranteed loan program.
Eligible Businesses and Property Types
Assistance under the USDA B&I Guaranteed Loan Program is available to most legally organized entities — including cooperatives, corporations, partnerships, trusts and other profit or nonprofit organizations, Indian tribes, federally recognized tribal groups, municipalities, counties or state political parties.
Use of Proceeds
- Working capital
- Machinery and equipment
- Buildings and Real Estate
- Investment property
- Other types of debt refinancing
- Up to 30 years for real-estate financing
- Up to 15 years for equipment or business acquisition financing
- Up to 7 years for permanent working capital
- All loans are fully amortized.
Interest Rates and Fees
Fixed or variable.